FALL REGISTRATION DATES
TUESDAY.......AUGUST 15th, 22nd, 29th
Notes from the Director/Founder Diane Geck
What my goals and plans are for the coming year 2017-2018
1. To train up future dancers at a professional level so that they may be able to perform their skills in competition with the Junior/Senior Dance Company.
2. To aspire my students to embrace and express their gift of dance that God has given them, by helping them to achieve the dedication and discipline that is required of dancers.
3. To establish a strong program in the arts of dance by employing only professional certified teachers.
4. To achieve excellence in our Christian Dance Ministry Team, (Ministry in Motion).So that we may glorify God through the wonderful gifts and talents that he has given us so that we may dance for His honor.
5. To excel in the ballroom and gymnastic department.
6. To hold special events at the studio such as Christmas show, Easter show, Ministry shows, Talent shows, Spring Recital, Ice Cream Socials, Sock Hops, performing in nursing homes, festivals, and Parades.
7. To do onto others as Miss Diane does unto you....Be kind to others, love one another, encourage one another, help one another, have patience, dance hard, never say "I cant", but say "I'm working on it, with Gods help I can do all things. Pray, Read your Bible , Put Jesus in your heart and have the time of your life. Love to All.